Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Superstar Must-Haves

Community Leader libelulle put an enticing question to the iVillage boards recently: "Let's say you're a superstar, and you've been invited to appear on a talk show, and the show's PR people ask what you'll need in your hotel suite. What are your must-haves? And don't say George Clooney, because he's mine!" Besides Mr. Clooney, a room with a view, a masseuse, a personal chef, and a huge tub with all the trimmings (oils, bubbles, candles...), what do iVillagers want in their luxuriously-appointed suites? We know how to live it up:

First, I would want the entire hotel suite to smell like freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. But nothing fake — they need to pump in the real smell from the kitchen where they are making my second request: an unlimited supply of warm, freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.

An assistant for my assistant (hey, she's jetlagged!).

Hair and makeup people. Specifically, I want the woman who does Meg Ryan's hair, and the guy who does Oprah's makeup.

A suitcase full of $100 bills.

Fresh orchids flown straight in from Hawaii, in vases all over my room.

Someone needs to fly in the owner of my local pub to cook his steak and mushroom pie for my dinner after the show. And the room needs to have a full bar, including Guinness on tap.

A 7-11 Slurpee prepared in this order: 1/3 coke, followed by 1/3 cherry, finished off with 1/3 coke again.

A professional coffee bar with a barista to make whatever I want.

A complete wardrobe from Fifth Avenue, with jewelry from Tiffany & Co.

Brad Pitt to rub my... umm... back.

source from http://beauty.ivillage.com

No comments: