Thursday, March 27, 2008

Keep Eyeshadow in Place for Hours

I hate the way eyeshadow wears out by the end of the day, all of it sliding into the crease of the eye leaving you looking like you've taken to lining the middle of your lid with goop. I figured there wasn't much you could do about it until I went to the M.A.C. counter and had a makeover a couple years ago. It was there I was turned on to M.A.C.'s 'Paints' collection.

The pearlized texture stays put all day and into the night and I'm convinced it wouldn't leave your lid for weeks if you didn't take makeup remover to it. You spread it on your lid then top it with your eyeshadow and Voila! your good to go for days.

I like 'Stilife' but there are a dozen colors to choose from.

After this article was initially published on our blog, a reader wrote in to say she preferred Urban Decay's Primer Potion to MAC Paints. What I like about this primer is it goes on clear, unlike the paints, which can be messy.

For a cheaper option than these two, you can try Revlon's ColorStay 12 Hour Eyeshadow (only $4.29 for a single shade or $6.29 for a quad)



source from http://beauty.about.com

No comments: